The Internet Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the internet marketing of both Sonix Studio and their customers (both considered “client” in this document). Daily routine for this position includes, but is not limited to…
- Post blog articles, tweets, and Facebook statuses.
- Upload YouTube Videos
- Speak with clients about their internet marketing needs.
- Schedule client tweets
- Analyze website data and report results
- Based on website analytics, create new strategies for each client
- Work as a client liaison for website updates and marketing changes
- Develop website strategies for new websites with a focus on a call to action for the client
- Organize workload and delegate and distribute programming tasks to the website development team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Pleasant and confident phone voice with ability to develop quick rapport
- Experience using MS Office, email
- Good organizational skills
- Able to multi-task and set priorities
- Able to use critical thinking skills in a variety of situations
- Technically familiar with website development and internet marketing solutions or related.
A bachelor's degree in a field such as advertising, communications or marketing is required for the Internet Marketing Specialist position. Since the Internet is such a fluid media, Internet marketers must constantly keep themselves informed about the latest Web trends. They can do this by subscribing to marketing, advertising and search-engine-optimization blogs, as well as regularly attending relevant Webinars and conferences.