ABOUT Sonix Studio
Sonix Studio is a full service Internet Marketing company, specializing in interactive websites for our customers. We understand that our clients’ internet marketing strategy starts with a clean, well-designed website. Where most companies fail, is that they stop there, believing "if they build it, they will come". Sonix Studio helps businesses take that next step to making a profitable website by bringing in leads through several internet marketing channels with a focus on social media.
Sonix Studio sells a blend of Internet Marketing and Website Packages that improve the bottom-end for our clients. Typical website sales per client range from $4,000 to $10,000+, while social media and internet marketing packages range from $99-$2500 per month.
Most of a sales agent's time is spent trying to find leads, developing referral networks, and following up on leads. Leads are the lifeblood of a sales agent. Without them, no sales can be made. As a result, a sales agent will spend his day making phone calls, visiting clients, or meeting with potential clients. The more time he/she spends doing this, the more successful he/she will be.
- Unlimited income potential
- Potential to become a Regional Sales Director - build a sales team underneath you.
- Recurring Income
- Nation Wide Company - No Territories
Commission Based: 20% commission on all sales, including recurring revenue
- Valid Driver's License
- Reliable Transportation
- Laptop/Tablet computer and cell phone or a smart-phone.
- Commitment to Ethics
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred. Currently enrolled students encouraged to apply.
- Experience in sales or client service environment preferred.
- Highly effective communication skills - oral, written and group.
- Demonstrated persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with prospective and existing customers.
- Organizational skills and effective time management to succeed in a semi-autonomous, fast-paced environment.
- 1099 Contractor position
Be Treated Like a Business Partner and Not Like an Employee!
We are expanding our sales team and are looking to hire engaging, motivated, self-starters in our Sales Agent role who are ready to directly contribute to our continued success. You will be working the full sales cycle from prospecting, to closing, to customer follow-up. With your excellent phone sales skills you will be creating relationships with corporate and government procurement staff to generate website and internet marketing sales by identifying customer marketing needs. In our fast paced environment you will be making outbound cold calls, responding and preparing bids and quotes, providing product pricing and ensuring accurate delivery of orders, while providing outstanding customer service.
If you are looking for a company that will treat you like a business partner and not like an employee and for a career, not just another sales job, then this may be the opportunity you have been looking for!
- 2+ years sales experience selling over the phone
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Pleasant and confident phone voice with ability to develop quick rapport
- Experience using MS Office, email
- Good organizational skills
- Able to multi-task and set priorities
- Able to use critical thinking skills in a variety of situations
- Technically familiar with websites, internet marketing (primarily social media) and IT solutions or related technologies.
- Cold calling experience
- Experience using a CRM, sales database program
- Website and Internet Marketing experience
- Previous B2B sales experience selling to corporate, education, or government accounts