Vine is the ‘newest’ social media platform and maybe you haven’t heard of it. Don’t feel bad as it is just getting its legs under itself as it grows into a way that people and now businesses are leveraging. If you don’t know Vine allow me to give you some bullet points about what it is:
- A video sharing social media network that incorporates 6 second looping video as opposed to full-length video
- The Vine app is available for free at the Apple App Store (iOS).
- It is compatible with the iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, 5 and 3rd and 4th generation iPod Touch,as well as the iPad. Required iOS 5.0 or later
- To operate Vine, point your device and record by holding your finger down on the screen. If you lift your finger then the recording stops and can be re-started again by pressing the screen. This gives you the opportunity to move the items that you are recording and link multiple clips together.
- Vine recordings can be shared with Twitter and Facebook and potentially more social media platforms in the future.
The Good About Vine